Why should you join MACMA?
The Mid-Atlantic Circulation Managers Association is an organization with members in North Carolina, South Carolina and Virginia providing a powerful network of knowledge and newspaper experience that is only a phone call or e-mail away.
If you are a newspaper consumer sales, distribution or circulation executive, the time has come to join one of the industries premier support organizations, join MACMA today.
MACMA is a resource
The association serves as an ongoing resource for the robust exchange of information and ideas through the following:
- MidAtlanticCMA.org– Our website is a repository of regional news including recruitment, idea sharing, education and a vendor/partner database
- MACMA Annual Conference – Each year MACMA’s annual conference features cutting-edge programming with a focus on growing revenue and audience in today’s marketplace. Members have the opportunity to share strategies and success stories, hear from experts from inside and outside the industry, meet with vendors and suppliers— all in one cost-effective trip.
- Legal resources – MACMA Legal Counsel Zinser Law provides background on various legal issues such as labor arbitrations, collective bargaining agreements and independent contractor cases.
- Newsletter– MACMA keeps members informed with a quarterly e-newsletter— containing MACMA news, perspectives and insights from the association and the industry.
- LinkedIn Group – For members only, these interactive forums provide an opportunity to access the latest developments, answer questions, and exchange ideas with colleagues around the country. The groups are free and require only a LinkedIn account.
- Webinars and online education – MACMA offers webinars featuring external industry experts to share innovation and success stories for generating revenue and growing audience.
MACMA helps grow your business
MACMA coordinates meetings, Fall Symposiums and training with thought leaders inside and outside the industry on best practices in distribution, audience growth, revenue growth, branding and more.