The 2018 Conference Buyer’s Guide is now available to download!
Missed the 2017 Transformation conference? Check out the conference presentations today! http://www.midatlanticcma.org/macma-conference/
2017 Conference Buyer’s Guide is now available to download!
Please find the notes from the Monday afternoon session on subscriber retention. The two challenges we focused on were:
- The Value Equation
- Credit Card Declines/Non-Pay Stops
[button link=”http://www.midatlanticcma.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/RetentionSession.pdf” text=”grey” window=”yes”]Download[/button]
Please find the notes from the final “Idea Sharing” session for April 25. During Steve Wagenlander’s keynote presentation, MACMA members identified key issues or challenges. Steve faciliated a discussion to address each challenge, including issues such as:
- Mather pricing
- Email / lead generation
- Carrier retention
- Route Optimzation
- Digital Sales
- Single Copy sales
- and more!
[button link=”http://www.midatlanticcma.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/WagenlanderQASessionIII.pdf” text=”grey” window=”yes”]Download[/button]
Please find the notes from this morning’s keynote presentation, “Fellowship, Crowdsourcing and Circulation Basics to Start the MACMA Conference.” Steve covers:
- Distribution method
- Papers per route / district
- Average rate (blended rate)
- Average Weighted Retention
- Response Rate to Each Renewal Notice
- Customer Service Metrics
[button link=”http://www.midatlanticcma.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/MACMAApril2016.pdf” text=”grey” window=”yes”]Download[/button]
What is Live Polling?
You’ve seen live polling for shows like American Idol and The Voice. Just like those shows, you can share a little bit about who you are, your challenges, your thoughts and get to vote on the direction of our afternoon round table discussions. The results are tabulated in real time and you will see the results of each question instantly.
What do you need to participate?
Laptops, tablets, smart phones, dumb phones, candy bar phones… anyone who can text can contribute to the polls.
How do I register?
Join the poll by texting “MACMACON” to 22333. You are now registered to participate.
How do I vote?
Respond to each poll through texting by following the instructions with each poll. Some questions are multiple choice, while others may require you to enter your own answer.
Does it cost me anything?
Standard text messaging rates apply, so it may be free to you, or up to $.20 per message on some carriers if you do not have a text messaging plan.
Hello MACMA Conference goers!
Be sure to buy your tickets for 50-50 Drawing during the Conference. See Carole Foster to purchase your tickets throughout event. Winner will be announced at the end of the conference on Tuesday.
We are looking forward to meeting you at MACMACon16 from April 24-26 in Greenville, NC. Here are few tips to make your conference experience a good one.
- Directions to the Hilton Greenville can be found here.
- Those participating in the Golf Tournament at Pebble Creek Golf Club: Please meet in the Hilton Greenville lobby at 8:00 a.m. to take the hotel shuttle to the golf course.
- Vendor and sponsor move-in begins at 3 p.m. on Sunday.
- The registration table will be open from 3 p.m. – 5 p.m. on Sunday; and 7:30 a.m. on Monday.
- Please visit the Conference Schedule for the most up-to-date programming.
- We plan on a very interactive conference using live polling, contests, social media and networking. Please bring your smart phone, tablet or laptop and be ready to participate.
- Dinner is on your own Sunday and Monday evening. Here are a few great dining options in Greenville.
- Don’t miss the opening reception on Sunday from 5:00-6:00 p.m. in the Blue Ridge Room. Monday’s evening entertainment includes Casino Night and the inaugural MACMA Conference Cornhole Tournament.
- Please visit the interactive Buyer’s Guide. Thank you to all the sponsors and partners who made this event possible.
Thank you for attending the 97th Annual MACMA Conference. Don’t hesitate to email us if you have any questions.
The MACMA Officers and Directors