On behalf of the 2014-2015 MACMA Officers and Directors, we thank each of you who attended the conference. In this very busy and hectic world, we appreciate you for taking the time and effort to join us in Durham, NC this past week. We also thank you for your participation, and the sharing of your ideas and expertise. We were thrilled to meet you all.
- We learned how to be bolder in our business from Bill Huffine.
- Kevin Craig shared new content opportunities to reach key segments in our markets.
- We tapped into decades and decades of experience with living single-copy legend Frank Mastromarino.
- Josh Awtry gave us a refreshing perspective on what newsrooms should be doing to help us be more successful.
- We heard from publishers from dailies, weeklies and regional publishing enterprises – and had the opportunity for honest and transparent discussion on the future of our industry
- And Don Wilson kept us all entertained (and a little shocked).
We certainly hope that the conference has been all that you expected it to be, and that you have taken the opportunity to make new friends, renew old acquaintances and make contact with decision-makers and partners for your continued success.
A special thanks to our sponsors: PDI Plastics, Mike Zinser Law Group, Athlon Media Group, Keenan Group, The Wilson Gregory Agency, Schermerhorn Bros. Co., Action Consumer Marketing and Never Stop Select Services.Please stay tuned for an email inviting you to take a survey about your experience and how we can make it better next year.
We can’t wait to hear from you.
MACMA Present 2015-2016